Agriturismo Cą Bianca
Ca'Bianca Farm is in the province of Parma, in the beautiful Val di Taro Tuscan-Emilian Apennines, near Cinque Terre in Liguria and the Garfagnana in Tuscany. It’s a farmhouse with swimming pool, typical Parma cooking, mushrooms harvest – Porcini PGI, Castelli Duchy Parma and Piacenza, relaxing holidays, WWF Natural Oasis, wellness holidays, horses, CAI trails, cycle paths.
Agriturismo CA'BIANCALoc.Ostia Parmense - BORGO VAL DI TARO (PR)
Tel/Fax: 0525/98213 - P.IVA 02116990348 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name: Libera
- Nickname: Pulla
- Surname: di Clavelita
- Address: stables Ca 'Bianca, a box on the right
- Distinguishing features: socks to four (crazy horse)
- Favorite food: watermelon !!!
- Hobby: the day they were born no one expected it and in a February morning we loves to play bite and throw the chicken out of the plastic box and run free (just) without ever straying too far from stable, is fearful! It 'a real mammon (not his, but Graziella) and follows her wherever she goes.
- Special day: the day they were born no one expected it and in a February morning we found ourselves in the box Clavel this little girl who had the semblance of a small deer .. the former owner of Clavel, when we informed him he said "This is that time is the stallion ran away where was she!!!